- October 31, 2017
- Posted by: maxpower
- Category: Uncategorized
MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST YOU MUST FOLLOW
YEARLY MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
- Check the machine for visual damages.
- Replace the worm reduction gear oils
- Check the compacting shoes for wearing. Replace if necessary.
- Check the blankets for wearing.
- Check the foundation bolts of the machine.
- Grease all the bearings and moving parts.
- Check the bearing bolts and replace them if necessary.
- Change the gear oil of the gearboxes
- Check the rubber coating of the fixation & drive rollers
- Complete check of the cooling plant
- Check the spray rings, piping and armatures
- Check the pneumatic piping for proper connection
- Check and retighten the electric connections of machine
- Replace the chains and chain wheels of the drives
WEEKLY MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
- Clean the reflector for the edge guiding photocell
- Check drive belt and chain
- Check the inspection table with a cloth
- Yarn singeing machine
- Cleaning the burner rings
- Cleaning the root blower suction air filter
- Clean the traveling blower
- Visually check the motors and pumps
- Check the chain drives and tension of chains
- Check that all the expanders are properly adjusted
- Check the surface & readability of the expander rollers
- Clean The machine from fluffs, dirt, chemicals
- Check The function of the Solenoid valve
- Check the spraying nozzles and clean them if blocked
- Check the rubber coating of the Drive rolls
MONTHLY MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
- Grease Driveline
- Adjust poly Tank Straps
- Torque Axle Bolts
- Check Hydraulic Filter indicator
- Clean Radiator
- Inspect and Clean Engine Air Filter
- Inspect cab air Filter
- Inspect Boom for Damage and Boom pipe for leaks
- Inspect Hydraulic system for leaks
- Cycle rear suspension all the way up and down